Personal Injury ∙ Bankruptcy ∙ Debt Settlement ∙ Family Law ∙ Criminal Law
Selecting the right lawyer for the legal matter you are dealing with is the most important first step to resolving your legal needs. Whether you need an attorney to draft documents with a keen awareness of your unique situation, one who understands when the situation you are facing would benefit from a collaborative approach, or if you need an attorney who has extensive courtroom experience, you will find the lawyer you need at the Mark E. Lewis Law Firm in Buffalo, New York and Rochester New York.
Mark Lewis has over 22 years of experience dealing with complex legal issues from Bankruptcy to Divorce to Personal Injury and Criminal Law. Email Mr. Lewis now and ask him any legal question you want.
Call attorney Mark Lewis to get your case started today. Mr. Lewis is a dedicated and experienced lawyer committed to your case and will help you understand the process and get the best possible result.
Call Now and Speak to Attorney Mark Lewis directly. : Buffalo: 716-630-5001 ; Rochester: 585-272-8958
For a brief overview of our practice, please see our Practice Areas page.
From the beginning of your case, Attorney Mark Lewis will make certain that you understand your options. Mark Lewis will clearly explain the whole process to you, whether it’s a bankruptcy, divorce, criminal or personal injury case. You will appreciate the legal requirements and the pro’s and con’s of your case.
Mark Lewis, Esq. has over 22 years of experience helping clients successfully complete your legal endeavors. Whether you have been charged with DWI or other criminal charges or you want a divorce, have overwhelming debt or were injured by someone’s else’s negligence, give Attorney Mark Lewis a call right now!!! Don’t wait, getter done.
We take a hands-on approach to every case. Whether you have been charged with a DWI or you are going through a divorce, we will remain available throughout the process to provide the legal support you need.
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7 or Chapter 13: I have filed thousands of bankruptcy cases both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. If you are struggling with overwhelming debt, then you need to call now. You may be surprised what a bankruptcy can do for you. In most cases, a Bankruptcy Filing will eliminate all your debts. Most Chapter 7 cases start at $699 plus court costs. Call for more details (also ask me about my “fast filing guarantee”) or email me now!!!
- Family Law and Divorce: Divorce and Family Law go hand in hand. Uncontested divorce is process by which you can obtain a divorce without going to court. All the divorce paperwork in handled in office. Uncontested divorce means that both parties have agreed on all issues relative to any children and marital property. Most uncontested divorce cases start at $699 plus court costs.
Contested divorce is when parties can not agree on division of their marital property and a judge is requested to settle any legal issues.
Family Court can also handle child custody, visitation, violations of any prior court orders and other family related matter. Mark Lewis has extensive experience dealing with the family court and family law issues. Call today for a fee quote.
- Criminal Law: If you have been arrested for DWI or any other criminal offense in Town of Cheektowaga, Town of Amherst, Town of Tonawanda or any surrounding areas in Erie, Monroe, Genesee, Orleans, Livingston, Wyoming Counties, call an experienced criminal lawyer, Mark Lewis at 716-630-5001 or 585-272-8958 or email me now!!!
- Personal Injury Law: Have you been injured due to someone’s negligence or carelessness? Call Attorney Mark Lewis now for a free, no obligation consultation on your rights. Mr. Lewis has handled numerous personal injury cases from serious car accidents, to dog bites, slip and falls and injuries at work. Most attorneys charge 33.3% to settle your case. Mention that you read this, and pay only 25% of any recovery. Don’t delay, call today.
- Estate Planning: Make sure you have the documents in place to protect yourself, your spouse or partner, your children and extended family members. We can design an estate plan that fits your needs, circumstances and objectives.
- Real Estate Law: Our attorneys help clients involved in real estate transactions and litigation to be sure they achieve the best possible result for their particular situation.